Monday, May 2, 2016

crochet for Little Wonder Charity

I have been working on more items for Little Wonder
at RPA hospital here in Sydney, Australia.
I enjoy making smaller blankets & experimenting
with patterns and colours and they ask for 55cm blankets.
I really like the Denna Square by Polly Plum
and made a few with that pattern
I must admit this is not a very good photo,
I was balancing it on my knees and trying to take a photo
as my friend Di was driving over Sydney Harbour Bridge.



Another pattern I enjoyed making is from Mypicot
again made for Little wonder and using wool from my stash.







Again using yarn from my stash, this is 2 patterns together
the centre is 10 petal afghan square by Joyce Lewis
and then round ripple in purple scraps.
It looks very effective, the photo doesn't do it justice

No comments:

Post a Comment